From large corporate offices to small traders, having a well-presented reception area is a necessity – after all, first impressions can largely influence how a person perceives your business.
Make your first impression a good one by installing attractive and functional rubber flooring in your reception area.
Dalsouple rubber is available in a wide variety of colours, allowing you to select a colour that perfectly complements your decor – you can even choose to reflect your corporate colours!
In addition, it’s also a versatile choice for reception flooring, boasting a wide range of benefits.
The Benefits of Rubber Flooring for Reception Areas
Rubber flooring has many advantages over alternative flooring types. Some of the benefits of installing it in your reception area include:
- It’s easy to maintain and keep clean, ensuring your reception area will be presentable.
- It’s available in a multitude of styles and colours. Choose from over 80 colours.
- It has a long lifespan of up to 20 years – sometimes even longer.
- It’s an affordable alternative to other types of flooring which can have short life-spans and may also require frequent maintenance, such as waxing and steam cleaning.
- It’s a comfortable surface to stand on, making it ideal for reception areas where staff are often standing or walking around.
Contact iRubber Today!
If you’d like to learn more about Dalsouple rubber for reception flooring, get in touch with iRubber today.
Our experts have over 20 years of experience supplying rubber products in Australia and New Zealand, giving us the expertise to provide adequate solutions for a range of applications.
Get in touch with us today to arrange a quote – simply call us on (03) 9773 9933 or fill in our online contact form.