As busy travel hubs, it’s essential that airports have adequate flooring installed to accommodate the thousands of people that pass through them every day.
A fantastic airport flooring choice that’s both attractive and durable is rubber, a long-lasting material that can easily withstand daily wear and tear.
In addition to its durability, rubber also provides a safer, non-slip surface, helping to prevent accidents and falls caused by hasty travellers rushing to catch their planes – and if a fall does occur, rubber will help to absorb most of the shock, ensuring a softer impact that’s less likely to result in injury.
Even at bar frontages seen below at Melbourne Airport’s checked in passenger area!
Dalsouple Rubber in Transit Lounges and on Sky Bridges
Why Choose Rubber for Airport Flooring?
Using rubber flooring within an airport can benefit both travellers and airport staff. These benefits include:
Get a Quote Today
For all your airport flooring needs, you can trust iRubber to provide the best solution.
We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, ensuring we have all the necessary knowledge and expertise to provide useful advice and products for any application.
To learn more, or to obtain a quote, get in touch with us today.
Give us a call on (03) 9773 9933, or simply complete our online Contact form.
Current customers include:
- Heathrow Airport Visitor Centre-London-UK
- Los Angeles Airport -USA
- Birmingham International Airport
- First Floor departures_UK
- Heathrow Airport and baggage handling areas-UK
- Los Angeles Airport -USAArort Goma-Kivu-Zaire
- Aeroport Papeete -Tahiti
- Aeroport du Caire-Egypt
- Aéroport d’Abidjan -Cote d’Ivoire
- Aeroport d’essen-mülheim-Allemagne
- Atlanta Airport -USA
- Aeroport de Kinshassa-Congo
- Frankfurt International Airport
- Melbourne International, Australia
- Brisbane Domestic Airport , Australia (for almost 8 years)!